Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged, thanks to my sweet sister-in-law, Cooper. I'm not one to talk about myself, so it's been really hard for me to come up with seven things. I apologize in advance for not having any interesting facts about myself.

1. I am a blog stalker. I love to find out what other people are doing. It's kind of scary that I can talk to Cooper about her friends that I don't even know.

2. I'm very cheap. I don't buy any clothing or accessories unless it is marked down at least 20%.

3. I've always wanted to sing and play the piano. I'm really bad at both.

4. I don't like being called Mandy. If anyone calls me this, they are ignored or given the evil teacher eyes.

5. I don't like to sweat. This is why I don't like to exercise or attempt to play sports.

6. I'm way too caught up in celebrity news.

7. I have always procrastinated. I drove my parents crazy while I was in high school. I always waited to write papers and study the night before the test.


I tag Marijoy and Emily.

0 comments: