Thursday, August 7, 2008

First Day of School

Anna Kate and Parker had a great day at school. Anna Kate is now in second grade and Parker is in pre-k. It was so hard waking them up this morning after sleeping in all summer. I went to school and worked in my room while they were in school. I'm basically finished with my room. I just have to put up one bulletin board and hook my computers up. Parker told me that he liked school, but it took too long. He said that he was sleepy and ready to go to his house. Anna Kate already has homework! We need to get busy with it as soon as I make this post.


Before we left the house this morning.



Traffic on the way to school! We went another way.


Neil and Parker in his classroom.



Anna Kate was THRILLED to have her picture taken outside her classroom!

1 comments:

Abby said...

haha. LOVE HER! my mom said that I did the EXACT same thing and I turned out okay!